Sato Sakura Gallery welcomes you to participate in our introductory Nihonga workshop.
March 30th and 30th. Both dates from 2-4p.m.
Learn about the history and significance nihonga paintings posses. This hands on event will familiarize you with the materials used within Nihonga paintings, such as mineral pigments, Paper, gelatin, and more. You will discover how to combine these materials and create your very own Nihonga piece to bring home.
New York based Nihonga artist, Takashi Harada and Kae Sato will be leading this workshop.
* Please be prompt for your workshop as instructors will start on time. Participants are given 10 minutes leeway regarding the arrival. After 10 minutes (sharp) , participants will not be permitted to attend the class.
* The workshop fee includes materials cost.
* Space is limited to 10 students and advance registration is required.
* For age 12 and older.
* Non-refundable due to the material preparation.
* Class Fee: $60 plus tax/fee (inc. materials)